This guide will help you setup CallSwitch Communicator on your smartphone and computer. In order to install the CallSwitch Communicator App, you will need both as well as your’CallSwitch Account Details’ email.
Installing Communicator Mobile App
Get ready: open the ’CallSwitch Account Details’ email on your computer and look for the QR codeat the bottom of the email.
1. Download the Mobile Communicator App on to your phone. For iPhone visit the App Store (https://www.apple.com/uk/ios/app-store); for Android visit Google Play Store (https://play.google.com/store) and search for ‘CallSwitch Communicator 5’.
2. Open the app and allow CallSwitch Communicator to ‘take pictures and record video‘.
3. Point your phone camera on the QR code onto your computer’s screen.
4. This will fill in automatically the login details and server.
5. Press the login button and you’ll be asked to changeyour password. The password must be at least 8 characterslong, one upper case letter, one lower case letter, one digit and one special character (these are the allowed ! % *)
6. Once you press login, you will be asked to agree to several permissions whilst logging in for the first time, eg. for all your mobile contacts to be seen on the app.
7. And you’re ready to start making calls!
Installing Communicator Desktop App
1. Open the ’CallSwitch Account Details’ email on your computer. Look for the ‘CallSwitch Communicator for Desktop’ download button for Windows.
2. Download the Communicator app on to your computer and follow the installation instructions.
3. Once installed, log in by using your email address and the password created for your smartphone app.